Power Distribution Transformer
Price And Quantity
- Oil Natural Air natural (ONAN)
- 400 Celsius (oC)
- Product wise
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- Three Phase
These Power Distribution Transformer are used in for industrial, substation & distribution sector. They have a range up to 10 MVA, and voltage up to 33kv. Our Distribution Transformer comes with an automatic on/off cooling system. We offer this high performing transformer, which has been appreciated a lot by our previous clients.
Features of Power Distribution Transformer:
1) Able to withstand Impulse Voltage and Short Circuit tests as per IS/IEC
2) Excellent finish of powder coating.
3) Available as completely self protected (csp) type.
4) Designed to meet customized specifications as per requirement.
5) Available as Corrugated Hermetically Sealed Type which is compact in size
6) Various ratings type tested from NABL accredited labs
Advantages Of Power Distribution Transformer :
1) Sustaining short circuit forces without any distortion in low voltage and high current windings.
2) Hot spot in Low Voltage windings regulated
3) No transposition, stray losses are minimal. Thus total copper losses are also further reduced
4) Total copper losses reduced vis-a-vis standard losses. Thus heat dissipating area also red
|Voltages||1 Phase, up to 33 KV|
|3 Phase from 433 to 11000 V|
|Applicable Standards||IS 2026, IEC 76, ANSI.C.57, as per customer requirement|
|Core||Wound or Stack|
|CRGO Steel or Amorphous Metal|
|Insulating Fluid||Mineral Oil, both inhibited & uninhibited, as per IS/IEC|
|Class of Insulation||Class A|
|Tap Changer||“Off Circuit Manually Operated"(OCMO) and "On Load Tap Changer" (OLTC) with AVR and RTCC panel.|
- 100 Per Month
- 2-3 Months
B-17, Sri Ram Industrial Estate, G.d. Ambekar Road, Wadala (West) Mumbai Maharashtra India 91-22-20872551