- Product wise
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
Compact Substation can be ideally installed in various residential, commercial and industrial sectors to utilize the free space which is a major constraint. This kind of CSS are designed in a way that would provide protection for people as per the specified service conditions. This compact size sub station is consist of power factor correction equipment, load break switch, circuit breakers and other kinds of transformers that are encased in sturdy enclosures which makes the equipment easily accessible. All the designing, assembling, wiring and testing have been done in workshops, which makes the site work minimal.
This Compact Substation has so many features, which are;
- It is very easy to install and can reduce the on site operations.
- It is maintenance free and has SF6 insulated Ring Main Unit for MV networking.
- It has the independent access for all the compartments for routine maintenance.
- The design complies to IES 61330.
- It is available with oil cooled or dry type transformers up to 2500kVA.
- It has the water, corrosion and rust proof enclosure.
- Ready for network connection.
- It has the SCADA compatible equipments.
We are considered amongst leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of extremely efficient Unitized Substation in the industry. The offered sub station is engineered and designed by trained and talented engineers using Grade-A transformers and other required components with the help of advanced technology that ensure its optimum performance and longer functional life. Offered station is massively used in diverse application areas include lighting plants, transmission lines, telecommunications, tool machines etc. Moreover, our Compact Substation is offered by us in varied sizes and other specifications at economical prices.
- Control Voltage Automatically
- Low Temperature Rise
- Decrease Electrical Losses
- Error-Free Service
- Negligible Maintenance
- 100 Per Month
- 2-3 Months
B-17, Sri Ram Industrial Estate, G.d. Ambekar Road, Wadala (West) Mumbai Maharashtra India 91-22-20872551