A transformer is a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another through inductively coupled. Except for air-core transformers, the conductors are commonly wound around a single iron-rich core, or around separate but magnetically-coupled cores.
- We provides complete design and layout of the electrical substation / switchyard.
- Better electrical substation with good civil works and installation.
- Selection, procurement and timely delivery of equipment at site
- Manufactured using Mild Steel and Galvanized Steel.
- Testing at various laboratories and commissioning.
- Available for both single circuit and double circuit transmission line.
- Comes with necessary additional items like Butt joints, and Cross Arms.
B-17, SRI RAM INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, G.D. AMBEKAR ROAD, WADALA (WEST), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400031, India