- Product wise
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
These Power Distribution Transformer are used in for industrial, substation & distribution sector. They have a range up to 10 MVA, and voltage up to 33kv. Our Distribution Transformer comes with an automatic on/off cooling system. We offer this high performing transformer, which has been appreciated a lot by our previous clients.
- Able to withstand Impulse Voltage and Short Circuit tests as per IS/IEC
- Excellent finish of powder coating.
- Available as completely self protected (csp) type.
- Designed to meet customized specifications as per requirement.
- Available as Corrugated Hermetically Sealed Type which is compact in size
- Various ratings type tested from NABL accredited labs
Advantages Of Power Distribution Transformer :
- Sustaining short circuit forces without any distortion in low voltage and high current windings.
- Hot spot in Low Voltage windings regulated
- No transposition, stray losses are minimal. Thus total copper losses are also further reduced
- Total copper losses reduced vis-a-vis standard losses. Thus heat dissipating area also red
|Voltages||1 Phase, up to 33 KV |
3 Phase from 433 to 11000 V
|Applicable Standards||IS 2026, IEC 76, ANSI.C.57, as per customer requirement|
|Core||Wound or Stack |
CRGO Steel or Amorphous Metal
|Insulating Fluid||Mineral Oil, both inhibited & uninhibited, as per IS/IEC|
|Class of Insulation||Class A|
|Tap Changer||“Off Circuit Manually Operated"(OCMO) and "On Load Tap Changer" (OLTC) with AVR and RTCC panel.|
- 100 Per Month
- 2-3 Months
B-17, Sri Ram Industrial Estate, G.d. Ambekar Road, Wadala (West) Mumbai Maharashtra India 91-22-20872551