- Product wise
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
Constructed a modern infrastructure base and manufacturing unit, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting Industrial Rectifier Transformers. Suitable for converting direct current to alternating current, these rectifier transformers are immensely used for different electrical applications. These rectifier transformers are engineered at our well-equipped manufacturing unit using tested quality components & materials. In addition to this, these Industrial Rectifier Transformers are stringently tested in order to deliver flawless range at client's end.
Industrial Rectifier Transformers Features:
- Available in different models.
- There are more options for free, forced or fan cooling.
- Regulated configurations with tight voltage control,
- Unregulated configurations for ingenuity and Credibility.
- The main features clean input of power with low harmonic distortion.
- They have minimum output current ranging up to 10 KA DC with primary voltage up to 33 KV.
- Transformer rectifiers are highly efficient and requires minimum maintenance.
- Resistant to adverse conditions
- Easy installation
- Impeccable efficiency
Application of Transformer
Power / Distribution / Furnace etc.
up to 10 KA DC
up to 33 KV.
Capacity Of Transformer
Primary Voltage Ratio
Secondary Voltage Ratio
Fremycetin Sulphate B.P. 1% w/w
Type of Transformer
Oil Cooled / Air Cooled VPI or CRT
- 100 Per Month
- 2-3 Months
B-17, Sri Ram Industrial Estate, G.d. Ambekar Road, Wadala (West) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918045477245