A Industrial Power Distribution Transformers design is presented in which transformer output pores are accurately constructed in both voltage magnitude and relative phase angle. The design incorporates both main and auxiliary transformers that are used in unison to produce the accurately constructed phases. The main transformer permits rough phase adjustment to be made with the auxiliary transform permitting phase fine tuning. Such a design is particularly suitable in transformer approaches that require output phases that are of a number not evenly divisible by three.
- Able to withstand Impulse Voltage and Short Circuit tests as per IS/IEC
- Excellent finish of powder coating.
- Available as completely self protected (csp) type.
- Designed to meet customized specifications as per requirement.
- Available as Corrugated Hermetically Sealed Type which is compact in size
- Various ratings type tested from NABL accredited labs
Advantages Of Industrial Power Distribution Transformers :
- Sustaining short circuit forces without any distortion in low voltage and high current windings.
- Hot spot in Low Voltage windings regulated
- No transposition, stray losses are minimal. Thus total copper losses are also further reduced
- Total copper losses reduced vis-a-vis standard losses. Thus heat dissipating area also red
|Voltages||1 Phase, up to 33 KV |
3 Phase from 433 to 11000 V
|Applicable Standards||IS 2026, IEC 76, ANSI.C.57, as per customer requirement|
|Core||Wound or Stack |
CRGO Steel or Amorphous Metal
|Insulating Fluid||Mineral Oil, both inhibited & uninhibited, as per IS/IEC|
|Class of Insulation||Class A|
|Tap Changer||“Off Circuit Manually Operated"(OCMO) and "On Load Tap Changer" (OLTC) with AVR and RTCC panel.|
B-17, Sri Ram Industrial Estate, G.d. Ambekar Road, Wadala (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400031, India