Converter Duty Transformer are offered for large power distribution system in 3 or 1 phase version with primary voltage up to 132 KV & secondary voltage ranging from 3.3 to 33 KV and capacity 3.15 to 20 MVA. We manufacture power distribution transformers and single phase power transformers.
Features of Converter Duty Transformer :
- Optimum quality & Impeccable finish
- Sturdy & Steely design to take care of frequent short circuits.
- Broad process of wrinkle and siccative of coils resulting in a robust construction.
- Step-up and Step-down transformers manufactured.
- Manufactured with prime CRGO using step-lap design for low losses.
- Various ratings type tested from National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) accredited labs.
- 'Tap Changer' options available
- "Off Circuit Manually Operated" and "On Load Tap Changer" (OLTC) with AVR and RTCC panel
- Prime quality, low loss, high permeability 'Cold Rolled Grain Oriented' silicon steel for core to achieve low no load losses
- Electrolytic copper with insulating paper multi covered round wires and strips for both the primary and secondary windings to achieve low load losses
- ONAN /ONAF cooling with conventional pressed steel radiators
- Terminal arrangement for primary and secondary as per site requirements
- Low viscosity transformer oil with in numerous superior grades for specific usage
B-17, SRI RAM INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, G.D. AMBEKAR ROAD, WADALA (WEST), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400031, India