Backed by in-house testing unit & panel of experienced professional, we are instrumental in manufacturing and exporting Arc Furnace Transformer. Broadly used in arc furnace or induction furnace applications, these transformers are highly demanded by diverse industries. We source high grade quality material and components from leading vendor base for manufacturing these transformers as per industrial standards. Apart from this, Arc Furnace Transformer is provided to our valuable clients without any delay.
Features of Power Transformer :
- Efficient control
- Low-voltage windings
- High efficiency
- Corrosion resistance
- Supreme quality
- Excellent functionality rate
- Sturdy & Steely design to take care of frequent short circuits.
- Broad process of wrinkle and siccative of coils resulting in a robust construction.
- Step-up and Step-down transformers manufactured.
- Manufactured with prime CRGO using step-lap design for low losses.
- Various ratings type tested from National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) accredited labs
- Able to withstand Impulse Voltage and Short Circuit tests as per IS/IEC
- Excellent finish of powder coating.
- Available as completely self protected (csp) type.
- Designed to meet customized specifications as per requirement.
- Available as Corrugated Hermetically Sealed Type which is compact in size
- Gas factories
- Steel plants
- Calcium carbide industries
- "Off Circuit Manually Operated" and "On Load Tap Changer" (OLTC) with AVR and RTCC panel.
- OFWF cooling with ONAN cooling optional.
- ONAN cooling with conventional pressed steel radiators.
- Requisite series reactors for arc furnace transformers to reduce the short circuit stresses generated in transformer during the furnace operation.
- Designed to withstand the harmonics generated due to furnace operation.
- 'Tap Changer' options available in these furnace transformers and arc furnace transformers.
B-17, Sri Ram Industrial Estate, G.d. Ambekar Road, Wadala (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400031, India